Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Keep It Real(Hebrews 12:1-2)

Today, I reread a friend's blog. It's true that many Christians doesn't take their walk with the Lord serious. The Scripture tells us to lay aside all weights."Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses,let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God"(Hebrews 12:1-2NKJV).

We see the cloud of witnesses which is the people of faith as mention in Hebrews chapter 11. They are not watching us, but they are testifying the truth of the faith. The word weight means anything that hinders your walk. Looking means our eyes should be fixed or focus on Christ instead of our own circumstances. Christ had done everything necesary for us to keep our faith. He is our model. He has set an excellent for us to follow. He didn't focus on agonies of the Cross, but on the crown, not on suffering, but the reward to follow. We should be doing the same thing. I know it's not easy, but Saints we got to work at it. It might hurt, but I would rather give up all ungodly activities to follow Jesus.

The Word of God tells us "THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME"(Exodus 20:3NKJV). God is the only living God. He and He alone must be worship. Just think about that. We are not suppose to pledge to nothing but to the True and Living God. You can remain in those things, but it hinders the anointing from being strong. You just can't serve two gods. if you want a strong anointing on your life, then give up the organization. I love you all, I want the best for you and your ministry.

Saint, I had to give up the other organizations when I was younger. I had a father that was a Minister of the Gospel, who told me I couldn't belong. I thank God for what my father taught me because he went to be with the Lord. Let's keep it real. I still love my friends and I pray for them to be set free from whatever is holding them in those organization. Annie Dennis Eskridge, author of Sin Abides...website.http://www.ruthplace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment