Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanks be to God.


Thanks be to God!!!
The year of 2018 has been a year for me to reflect on and to give God all of the thanks for being God. When I look back and see how many surgeries I had and the code blues that I experienced. Thanks be to God that I am still among the Saints. It was God grace and mercy that I am able to say thank you.  Lord, you have truly brought me from a mighty long way.

I can truthfully say that, there were days when I was in the hospital I did not do anything but sleep. Several times I was taken back to intensive care unit, but God!! He has keep me and I am truly grateful. It pays to serve the True and Living God without wavering.

I have shared with many that you should study the Word of God daily.

We should do our best to present ourselves to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness (2 Tim 2:15-16). So, if we do not study God’s word we will not be able to rightly divide it.

The only way to become acquaint, we must know it. To become acquainted with God is by studying and seeking the things that God loves and wants for our lives. My prayer is Lord create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit. I pray and ask Him, not to take His Holy Spirit from me. I want to know Him and to know what He would do in all situations, this is why studying is so important. Then, prayer time, praise and worship to God in my quiet time.

Then, please do not forget those positive confession daily that comes from the Word of God. I am a child of God, I have been redeemed from the hand of the enemy, forgiven, saved by grace through faith, justified, sanctified, a new creature in Him, partaker of His Divine Nature, redeemed from all curses, Delivered from the power of darkness. Thank you Jesus, then I am led by the Spirit of God, a Son of God, kept in safety wherever I go, getting all of my needs met by Jesus, casting all of my cares on Jesus, strong in the Lord and the power of His Might, doing all things through Christ who strengthens me, an heir of God and a joint heir with Jesus, Heir to the blessing of Abraham and my list goes on and on.

Praise God when I was in the hospital for 45 days, I was able to make my confession without having the list in front of me, because I had already put it in my spirit. We all should constantly put the Word of God in our spirit. It is good to pray in tongues daily as we praise God for all of His goodness and mercy. Praise God for another day. Be blessed. Mother Evangelist Annie R. Eskridge, DMin. Areskridge6840@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment