Saturday, November 5, 2022

Never forget God

 Thanks be to God.  He has enabled us to see another day. We should never forget what God  has done for us.  Many did not make it, but we did, so we are thankful. God is totally in control of all things, so we should never give up.

There are many things that we have been faced with and will continue to be faced with because of the God that we serve. He is all powerful. all knowing and all present.  I mean, God knows all things and He is never left in the dark.  We leave God and get in areas that we should not be in.

Praised God for allowing me to see another day and I feel great.  I think about the challenges that I have had to faced, Praise God! I can still say thank You Jesus for being so good to me.  It is through Your grace and mercy that I am able to sat thank You , You been so good to me.

Many really don't understand me, but God, You know all about me, You made me.  Thank You, because I have been by You.  There is no one like me. Praise God! Thanks for showing me the handwriting on the wall and I will continue to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment