Reason to study the Bible.
- To know God ( Gen 1-3)
-To meditate on God's character, principles, and promises (Psa 119:12-18, 1 Tim 6:17).
- To know God's Word (2 Tim 3:16)
- To understand the Word of God (John 1:1-3, John 10:30)
- For directions in your life (Psa 119:11).
- To find encouragement (Romans 15:4)
-To help us to see ourselves and convict us of sin (Heb 4:12-16).
- To become pure and holy (John17:17-23).
The Bible is meant for all to us to read with both mind and heart. God loves you and wants you to love him. So, please take time to study the Bible for yourself. God Bless you. Please join me for prayer on facebook. Monday and Friday at 8pm under Dr. Annie Eskridge . If you have a prayer request please send it to email@example.com.