Friday, December 10, 2021

Overcomer

 Be of good courage, and He shall strength your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.- Psalm 31:24

Overcoming  obstacles fall into three categories: sin, the world, and the devil. My flesh was an obstacle; temptations of the world was an obstacle finally the devil is always an obstacle.  It is left up to me as to who I would serve. Praise God! for everything that I have faced, God has enabled me to be a Victorious overcomers.

I had to reinforce my focus on God to be where I am today. I had to focus on God's Holy Word during my illness. It was so important for me to  make confession as to what God Word said about illness.  By Jesus striped I had already been healed over 2,000 years ago when Jesus died on the Cross.

The more I thought about it. Jesus can heal all manners of diseases.  This means all things and nothing is left out.  Even today I still have to thank God for healing and delivering me. I am free to talk to God on a daily basis. I am His Child and we are free to speak to Our Heavenly Father on a daily basis. 

We all need to release out challenges to God, so He can help us. It is important for all us to put them completely in God's Hands and stop carrying them with us.  Revelation 21:7 let us know we are called to be overcomers and not defeaters. Ask yourself, are you an overcomer or a defeaters? God bless you and be blessed. Mother Dr. Annie Eskridge areskridge6840@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment