In today's society we suffer from many things, but in the Word of God there is peace. Here is a list of things if, you want peace of mind.
1. Count your blessings, not your troubles. Keep in mind that other people does not need your troubles. They have enough of their own.
2. Live one day at a time. We can control and conquer any sin if we live one day at a time( James 4:13-15).
3. Learn to be a giver and not a getter. If you are not getting out of life what you want, it may be that you are expecting to get instead of give(Luke 6:39).
4. Be a good seeker and not a fault finder(Matthew 7:1-5).
5. Pray every single day and ask for guidance(Luke 18:1).
6. Do at least one good deed each day, As we plant the seed of goodness and it will produce after its kind(Acts 10:33).
7. Let nothing hinder your peace. We let too many things destroy our life(Phil 4:7).
8. Practice the habits that will bring glory to God. The road to hell is paved with good intentions(2 Cor 6:1-2).
9. Learn to laugh an learn to cry. Over 700 percent of all physical ills could be overcome if we could learn to laught and cry at the appropriate time(Romans 12:15).
10. Learn to practice good habits. Learn to smile (Phil 4:4).
Author unknown....Annie Eskridge, author of Sin Abides...website:http://www.ruthplace.com