Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Word of Wisdom for today Romans 3:23


Many are wondering who they should vote for and many say, it is questionable. I am reminded, if we seek the face of God and pray, He will lead and guide us. One statement, the Apostle Paul reminds us in Romans 3:23 that, “for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” We know it means failing to do what is required. It may also express itself in an attitude.  In the Scripture it is portrayed as falling short of God’s glory and another may say going astray.
This is true when we go against God’s law.  We may not approve of what someone has said, but we still need to judge all things according to the Word of God. Christians should not sin in their words, deeds or actions. When time comes to make a decision we should ask the question, what would Jesus do? Can I be a part of this group knowing that they have perverted the Scriptures or what?
A friend wanted to know who are you going to vote for? My answer was what I just shared and my friend was happy. I did not tell her who to vote for, but I gave some good advise, what would Jesus do? Annie Dennis Eskridge, areskridge@sbcglobal.net. author of Sin Abides..website:http://www.ruthplace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment