Monday, November 15, 2010

Purge your self

Today, we have many Christians that needs to purge themselves. We have parasites hanging on to us. Once we throughly purge those parasites, we will be able to hear and to see things clearer."Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"(Amos 3:3KJV). Then in Psalm 1:6, "For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous; but the way of the ungodly shall perish"(KJV). God set Israel apart inorder to bring her into a covenant relationship.
Those parasites could also be organizations that we belong to that doesn't bring glory to God. Ask yourself, would Jesus be apart of what I have committed myself too? Exactly how does this group that I am connected to bring glory to God?
Remember God is a forgiving God. Whatever it might be, if God is not being glorified in this organization, then get out of it. Many have been warned over and over again, but you are still in it. So, I want you to think about this...Am I totally committed to God or not?
I know most people wants to take their chance and hold out until the end. I knew a young man...that refused to clean his act up and he was met with a terrible accident. To this day no one knew if he made it right or not. He was given a chance to turn around, but he refused to accept it. Please don't be like that young man. I know there are people on facebook and google, who have never accepted Jesus. Then, we have Christian who play both sides, but that is dangerous. So, please think about what has been shared before it is too late. I am praying for a soul to be saved every day. God Bless you and thank you for taking time to read this thought for today. Annie Dennis Eskridge, author of Sin Abides...http://anniedennis.webs.com please sign the guestbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment