Saturday, November 20, 2010

Word of Wisdom

Saints...I love sharing the Word of God, but today my spirit is grieved. I know I will get over it. But a family member called me to tell me that her Pastor admitted living a lie for almost twenty years. He is married and has a family. I will not call his name for the sake of his wife and children.

Sin Abides was written after I was led to do so. It was not about any particular person, but from the reports of sin. We have sin being committed every day,but some churchfolk does not want to talk about it. I know now, it is because they are not being for real. After receving this call I was led to write this Word of Wisdom.

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known"(Luke 12:2 KJV)Even hidden motives will be exposed one day by God. This includes both good and evil as well. Also let us look at 1 Kings 3:9,"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?" We are servant of the most High God. We should be able to discern whether it is good or bad.

Another passage of Scripture Mark 4:22,"For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was anything kept secret, but that is should come abroad." Jesus teachings reveal teh motives of the human heart.
Luke 8:17 "For nothing is secret, that shall not be manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Eventually everything will be revealed by the light of the Word of God.

There are several Scriptures that let us know that it might be in the closet, but in due time it will be exposed. The Word of God is the measuring stick Christ will use for judgment. We as Beliers of Jesus Christ must give account to the all-seeing, and all knowing God.
Thanks for taking time to read this word. It is my prayer that someone will either be saved or delivered from what is not of God. We all have been delivered from something. So, we know the importance of living a holy and sanctified life for the True and Living God. Be Blessed....Author of Sin Abides, Annie Dennis Eskridge. Email: areskridge@sbcglobal.net. If you need pray I will pray and other intercessors will pray also for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment