Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thought for Today

A note for the praying saints. It has been brought to my attention that many of the young people that were raised in the Church have fallen away. One grandmother would like for the saints to pray for her granddaughter that has come out of the closet. She announce that she is a lesbian.It' s said because this young lady I personal know. She went to youth services, song in the choir and attended church regularly.

She isn't the only one. Another case the younglady, a Christian married an atheist. Now, she doesn't believe in Jesus Christ. The point here is Saints we been praying, but this is something we can add to the prayer list. We have mothers and grandmothers whose hearts have been broken as a result of what I have shared.

The Word of God tells us,"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, adn will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"(2 Chr 7:14KJV). Just a thought for the saints to pray. I left the names out on purpose, but God knows who they are. Enjoy your blessings...Annie Dennis Eskridge, author of Sin Abides...www.ruthplace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment