Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Word of Wisdom

Last year I brought several books that were suppose to be Christian fiction, but I was surprised with the language used in four. The salelady at Borders told me they were suppose to be from a Christian author. She and I both were surprised to know that such language was used. Remember if you are writing material for the Lord, please make sure that it glorify the Lord in all things.

If you are not sure about what you are about to say, just ask yourself, will this bring glory to God? Then, How would God handle a situation like this?If I shared one paragraph from those books it would be a disgrace. Just a word of wisdom, please use words that will minister to those who are hurting.

Then to the readers, We can refused to read books that are misleading. If I purchase a book that's suppose to be Christian then I expect it to be. Happy New Year and enjoy your blessings...Annie Dennis Eskridge, author of Sin Abides.

No comments:

Post a Comment