Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Praise and adoration

We give all of the praises and adoration for all that God's doing in my life. As all Believers of Jesus Christ prayer is the word for this day. As Christians we should be committed to prayer. If we ever needed to pray now is the time,that it's needed so much. Apostle Paul admonish us to "pray without ceasing"(11 Thessalonians 5:17KJV).

This passage alone tells us we should never get tired of praying. It's good to pray before making all decisions. It's my desire to be obedient to the call of God for my life. A life of prayer is so important, so that we will become more sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Not my will be done, but His will to be done in my life. Then, I ask that He would create in us a clean heart, so that we can be used by Him. Enjoy your blessings for years to come. Annie Dennis Eskridge, author of Sin Abides. website: http://www.ruthplace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment